Resources for Sports Facility Planning
With decades of experience and numerous award-winning projects, American Athletic Track and Turf offers excellence in running track, tennis court, and sports field construction. We serve customers all along the northern East Coast and in Florida:
- Southern Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Eastern Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island
We know a major capital project can be overwhelming. That’s why American Athletic Track and Turf offers a host of complementary resources, as well as a company brochure, to make the planning process easier for facilities managers, athletic directors, and other customers. What’s more, we are active members of the American Sports Builders Association (ASBA) and Associated Builders and Contractors, so you know your project is in great hands.
Running Track Project Resources
Why Hire a Certified Track Builder?
ASBA’s Certified Track Builder (CTB) program is the gold standard for running track construction and maintenance. American Athletic Track and Turf boasts a group of ASBA-certified track and field builders on our team, who abide by all professional requirements and standards.
Whitepapers and Resource Guides
Consult the following for more information about running track construction:
- Facility Information Guide:This guide helps you understand the condition of your current rubber running track and set realistic expectations for your project.
- Contractor Evaluator: This checklist helps you evaluate contractors so you can compare us to our competitors.
- American Athletic Track and Turf Running Track Warranty: Get the details about our Platinum Protection Warranties.
- Florida Track and Turf Running Track Warranty: Find information about Florida Track and Turf Platinum Protection Warranties.
- Polyurethane Track Respray – What to Know: This is a guide to re-spraying or resurfacing for synthetic surface running tracks.
- Porous vs. Nonporous Tracks: Learn how sealed, nonporous running tracks are superior.
- The Importance of Laser-Controlled Asphalt Paving: Discover why this technique is essential for paving sports surfaces.
- Contractor Qualifications for an Outdoor Running Track Bid: This document outlines the requirements for contractors as stipulated by the NJ Division of Property Management and Construction (DPMC).
- The Proper Mill and Overlay: This guide provides insight into appropriate mill and overlay techniques for tracks and tennis courts.
- Specifications for Beynon Sports Surfaces products include:
- BSS 5MM Embedded Resurfacing
- BSS-100 to BSS-200 Conversion
- BSS-100 to BSS-300 Conversion
- BSS-100/BSS-200 to BSS-300 Conversion
- BSS-100 Respray
- BSS-300/1000 7mm Resurfacing System-EMB-CQ-CTB
- BSS-300 Embedded
- BSS-1000 10MM Embedded
- BSS-1000 13MM Embedded
- BSS-2000 Full-Pour, Color, 13mm Embedded
- BSS Encapsulated Respray
- Specifications for Alturna Mats
Artificial Turf Project Resources
Why Hire a Certified Field Builder?
The ASBA offers a Certified Field Builder Program, which is open to professionals with at least three years of experience in athletic field construction and maintenance. American Athletic Track and Turf is proud to have team members that hold this certification. Our certified field build services are backed by this industry standard of excellence.
Whitepapers and Resources
Ready to make the switch to artificial turf, but aren’t sure where to start? The following handy resources will provide you with more information about artificial turf and the contracting process:
- Artificial Turf 101: This short introductory guide helps customers understand the advantages of artificial turf and the installation process.
- Facility Information Guide: This document helps facilities managers and athletic directors assess the state of their facility before beginning a construction or renovation project.
- Contractor Qualifications for an Artificial Turf Field Bid: Find insight into NJ DPMC contractor requirements.
- Contractor Evaluator: We provide this checklist – free of charge – to help potential customers evaluate contractors and assess us against our competitors.
- Warranties: American Athletic Track and Turf does not install artificial turf fields ourselves. However, most standard manufacturer warranties on artificial turf fields are good for eight years.
We provide complete product specifications for Alturna Mats.
Tennis Courts Project Resources
Whitepapers and Resources
Prospective and existing customers can gain insight into the industry of tennis court surface construction and repair with the resources below:
- Facility Information Guide: This resource helps customers understand the condition of their current facility and set expectations for remediation and repair projects.
- Contractor Evaluator: We provide this checklist to help you assess potential contractors and compare us to competitors.
- Warranties: American Athletic Track and Turf tennis court warranties are typically for one to two years through the maintenance bond. Warranties vary by installation.
- ABCs of Tennis Court Construction: A guide to the basics of tennis court construction, requirements for contractors, and maintenance issues.
- Levels of Tennis Court Remediation:This guide helps customers understand the different types of repairs available for tennis courts.
- Contractor Qualifications for a Tennis Court Bid:This document helps you design contractor qualifications for a tennis court bid.
Why Hire a Certified Tennis Court Builder?
ASBA offers a Certified Tennis Court Builder Program to set professional standards for tennis court construction and maintenance. We invite customers to learn more about the certification requirements on ASBA’s website.
Customers can find product information for our tennis court project materials, including:
Learn More from American Athletic Track and Turf
At American Athletic Track and Turf, we are committed to providing unparalleled construction paired with top-notch customer service. We participate in the SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program to make project management as simple as possible for our clients. To request a quote or learn more about the co-op purchasing process, contact us today.Download Our Brochure