American Athletic Track and Turf sources athletic surface products from trusted suppliers to ensure each project we complete is built to last. Our team of technicians has more than 25 years of experience working with school systems and other clients throughout the East Coast and the Southeastern United States. American Athletic Track and Turf’s products are backed by excellent warranties, as well as our superior maintenance and repair services. We use athletic surface products from Beynon Sports Surfaces, FieldTurf, Nova Sports U.S.A., RiteWay, and California Sports Surfaces.
Beynon Sports Surfaces Products
Beynon Sports Surfaces is a leading supplier of performance surfaces certified by World Athletics, the international governing body for running sports. Their line of products for running tracks includes:
- Entry-Level Series
- BSS 100: This value product is paved in place with a polyurethane binder.
- BSS 200: This system uses the same technology as the BSS 100 but adds an extra impermeable seal to protect the surface from rain and snow.
- Intermediate Series
- BSS 300: A great option for distance runners, this system has paved-in-place polyurethane topped with a seal coat.
- BSS 1000ML: This multilayer system is constructed by chemically bonding the surface to the substrate, ensuring long-term durability.
- Performance Series
- BSS 1000: Beynon Sports Surfaces’ most popular system, this surface has a bioengineered shock-absorbing layer.
- BSS 2000: A customizable Olympic-level system, the BSS 2000 offers excellent force reduction and shock absorption.
- BSS 3000: Formulated without styrene-butadiene rubber, this series is an environmentally friendly option.
- BSS 2000 RE: This resurfacing system restores the texture and appearance of your existing track and brings it up to World Athletics performance standards.
An industry leader in artificial turf sports surfaces, FieldTurf products can be used for baseball, football, soccer, and more. FieldTurf’s turf systems include:
- Vertex CORE
- Classic HD
- Revolution 360
- Vertex Prime
- Prestige Vertex
- Prestige XM
- Prestige XT
- Vintage Series
- Hockey Gold
- Hockey Speed
- Hockey Multi
FieldTurf balances safety, performance, and durability, making it the best choice for turf sports fields.
Nova Sports U.S.A. Products
American Athletic Track and Turf uses the Nova Sports U.S.A. Novacrylic Combination Surface system for tennis court projects. A non-hazardous, easy-to-use product, the Combination Surface system blends Novacoat and Novafil in a concentrated form. The system can be used on asphalt or cement tennis courts. Novacrylic Combination Surface is available in multiple colors and can be used for new applications or resurfacing an existing court.
We use the RiteWay Crack Repair System to repair minor tennis court damage that doesn’t require complete resurfacing. RiteWay’s exclusive technology seals and waterproofs tennis court surface cracks to provide long-term durability. Our professional technicians will apply the RiteWay Crack Repair System to create a nearly invisible seal that won’t wear down in extreme weather. The RiteWay Crack Repair System is backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
California Sports Surfaces Products
American Athletic Track and Turf uses California Sports Surfaces’ Plexipave sports surfaces for tennis, pickleball, and multipurpose courts. Plexipave is the brand of choice for many high-profile athletic events, including the Australian Open. A leader in acrylic athletic surfaces, California Sports Surfaces has been developing Plexipave products for decades, ensuring advanced technology that delivers uniform texture, superior shock absorption, and durability.
Learn More About American Athletic Track and Turf’s Products
Whether you’re planning a new athletic facility or just need a few repairs to your running track or artificial turf, American Athletic Track and Turf is here to help. Our team of certified technicians has performed over 1,000 sports surface installations at schools and municipal facilities, and we’ve won numerous American Sports Builders Association awards for our skill in sports field construction. Through our partnership with the SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program, you’ll be able to get started on your project without having to deal with the bid process. American Athletic Track and Turf serves clients in:
- Southern Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Eastern Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island